Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hurry Up Already!!!

So, I just drafted a post on one of my favorite details from our wedding, and as I sifted through what little pictures we have from our friends and family I realized that we don't have any pictures of this detail.  Waiting for our pro pics is putting a serious cramp in my blogging style!  I know it has only been 3 weeks, but I want my professional pictures dammit!!!  So that post will just have to sit in draft form until my photographer gets a move on.

Speaking of which, I'm friends with our photographer on Facebook and yesterday she posted that she was hard at work editing a wedding and I got a little excited.  Please please please please please be our wedding!!!

How is it that I am actually less zen now that wedding planning is over?  Something's wrong with me!  LOL.

2 comments:

jacin said...

i hear you on that!

Dancy said...

Haha - my photos are taking FOREVER! I feel like I should've started recaps weeks ago!

Post a Comment