Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello from the other side!


At 4:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon, I married my best friend.  The wedding was more wonderful and beautiful than I had even imagined.  I don't even have words to really describe how I feel about the wedding.  But what excites me the most is that I was able to really absorb it all.  So many brides say that their wedding day was a blur, but mine wasn't.  I remember every little bit.  So I know that I will be able to find those words to describe it for all of you in my recaps.  

So now we are resting up before we head out for our honeymoon!  We're leaving bright and early for Kona, Hawaii for a blissful week of much needed relaxation.  See you on the flip side!

5 comments:

Kristin - Miss Glasses said...

OMG! Congratulations! You look gorgeous. I'm glad you had a great wedding day, have fun on your honeymoon!

Dancy said...

Congrats!! Gorgeous gorgeous!! I love your hair too!!

Ghenet said...

Yay! Congratulations! Have a wonderful honeymoon and I can't wait to hear all about your wedding when you get back :)

Sara said...

Yay!! CONGRATULATIONS- you look beautiful!!

Angie said...

you two look great.

and i LOVE the back of your dress. romanticle!

Post a Comment